Alaska Airlines serves right around 115 destinations with flights throughout the United States, Mexico, Canada and parts of Costa Rica. They also service hubs on the West Coast like Seattle; Portland, Oregon; Anchorage, Alaska; San Francisco & Los Angeles.
Alaska Airlines currently offers more flights to a wider variety of destinations on the West Coast than any other airline.
Is There Food On Alaska Airlines? | Alaska Inflight Food Menu
If you booked a flight, you are probably wondering, do you get a meal on Alaska Airlines? The inflight food menu consists of fresh, bright flavors inspired by the west coast food scene.
With options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, they even include a vegetarian option. While they provide complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and a complimentary snack mix of pineapple, macadamia nuts and sesame sticks. It’s important to understand that food options are not included for main cabin ticket holders, only first class. With that in mind, food options will still be available for pre-order for main cabin passengers.
Alaska Airlines Food In First Class/Premium Class
First class passengers will receive full tray service on flights over 670 miles. This includes Schoenwald porcelain and compostable linen and silverware. A dedicated first class flight attendant will make sure that premium service is only a button push away.
Alaska Airlines First Class Meal Overview
First Class Flights over 1,100 miles
Start out with a fruit bowl or a salad appetizer dependent on your flight’s departure time. Then passengers are able to choose between hot entrees or the signature fruit & cheese plate.
Entrees can include:
- Lemon Marinated Kale Breakfast Bowl (GLuten Friendly) (Before 10:00 AM)
- Smoked Chili Roasted Chicken (After 10:00 AM)
- Guajillo Chile-Lime Salad (ancient grains, roasted broccoli and sweet potato with a roasted lemon crema)
- Miso Marinated Cod (sesame garlic farro, sauteed yu choy, bell peppers and shitake mushrooms in a sesame-miso butter sauce)
- Mixed Nuts
First Class Flights Over 2,140 Miles (Hawaii & Coast To Coast)
If your flight exceeds 2,140 miles, your inflight service will include an appetizer, bread and butter and a choice of a hot entree or the signature fruit & cheese plate. A snack basket is served prior to departure.
Entrees Can Include:
- Southwest Strata Baked With Ciabatta bread and Napoles Cactus (Breakfast)
- Ellenos Greek Yogurt (Available For Breakfast on Flights Originating on the West Coast)
- Honey BBQ Flat Iron Steak (Lunch/Dinner)
- Salt & Straw Ice Cream (Comes On All Lunch & Dinner Departures)
Alaska Airlines Main Cabin Experience | Alaska Airlines Economy Food
Main cabin tickets do not include meals, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t still order food during your flight. Passengers in the main cabin can pre-order inflight food including both cold & hot meals.
Main Cabin Flights Over 1,100 Miles Can Pre-Order:
- Signature Fruit And Cheese Platter (Beecher’s Flagship Cheddar Cheese along with Tillamook® Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Brie. Served with fresh apple slices and grapes, Partners® crackers, and a Seattle Chocolate truffle.)
- Chicken Mango Salsa Wrap (Fresh summer wrap with Jamaican jerk-spiced roasted chicken breast, Pepper Jack cheese, mango salsa, baby arugula, and scallion cream cheese. Served with fresh grapes and crisp apples.)
- Sunrise Breakfast Sandwich (Black Forest ham, sliced cage-free hard boiled eggs, and baby arugula on a butter croissant with an herb-garlic cheese spread. Served with a summer lemon aioli and fresh grapes)
- Charcuterie Platter (Mixed charcuterie-style plate with prosciutto, Genoa salami, soppressata meats, fresh grapes, Beecher’s Flagship Cheddar Cheese, Beecher’s Marco Polo Cheese, and mixed olives. Served with roasted pepper and tomato dip with grilled focaccia bread.)
- Fresh Start Protein Platter (Mixed morning protein plate with Black Forest ham, cage-free hard boiled egg, Beecher’s Flagship cheddar cheese, Beecher’s Marco Polo cheese, fresh grapes & pineapple, served with a caramelized pineapple yogurt and Ozery Bakery snacking rounds.)
- Soy Meets World Salad (Designed in partnership with Evergreens: roasted broccoli, fresh cucumber slices, scallions, pickled carrots, fried tofu and brown rice served over a bed of crisp romaine and baby lettuce greens, topped with roasted cashews, fried onions and paired with Tamari Chili Lime dressing.)
Main Cabin Flights Over 783 Miles Can Pre-Order:
- Mediterranean Tapas Picnic Pack (Pick Pocket Traditional Hummus, Craize Roasted Corn Crackers, Mario Snack Olives, Madi K’s almonds, That’s it Apples + Fig Fruit Bar and a TCHO Pure Notes 67% Cacao dark chocolate.)
- LesserEvil Himalayan Gold Popcorn
- Northwest Deli Picnic Pack (Boulder Canyon Classic Sea Salt Potato Chips, Old Wisconsin Beef Salami Stick, Madi K’s Whole Natural Sea Salt Roasted Almonds, Glacier Ridge Farms™ Smoked Gouda Gourmet Cheese Spread, Partner’s Olive Oil & Sea Salt Crackers, Brown & Haley Almond Roca.)
- SpudLove Sea Salt Potato Chips
- Skinny Dipped Dark Chocolate Almonds
Kid’s Choice Picnic Pack(White Cheddar Puffs, Old Wisconsin Honey Brown Sugar Turkey Snack Stick, Tree Top Strawberry Applesauce, Kind Kids Chewy Chocolate Chip granola bar, YumEarth organic fruit snacks, Albanese Ultimate Gummi Bears and a Wikki Stix Play Pack.)
Alcohol And Non Alcoholic Beverages
Alaska Airlines offers a full beverage service with a wide selection of alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages. These are available in all cabins with multiple cart services on flights over 350 miles.
Passengers can order craft beer from Fremont Brewing, and as a new summer beer option, they are offering Kona Longboard Island Lager.
Non beer drinkers will have the option of their favorite liquors or West Coast wines that have been curated exclusively for Alaska Airlines by Broken Earth Winery in Paso Robles, California and Canoe Ridge Vineyard in Columbia Valley, Washington.
List Of Alcoholic Beverages (Free For Premium Class) (Charge For Main Cabin)
- Anchor Brewing West Coast IPA
- Full Sail Brewing Sesion Cerveza Lager
- Broken Earth Winery El Pasado Red Blend
- Canoe Ridge Vineyards Chardonnay
- Domaine St. Vincent Sparkling Wine
- Jack Daniel’s Whisky
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon
- Scotch Whisky
- Cruzan Rum
- Tito’s Vodka
- Five Farms Irish Cream
List Of Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Diet Coke
- Ginger Ale
- Orange Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Passion Orange Guava Juice (On Flights From/To Hawaii)
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Tonic Water
- Boxed Water
List Of Hot Beverages
- Starbucks Pike Place Roast Coffee
- Starbucks Decaf Via
- Teavana Royal English Breakfast Tea
- Teavana Mint Majesty Herbal Tea